DAYTONA BEACH, FLA. --February 17, 2009--The Seminole Hard Rock Roadhouse will return to the Doghouse Bar and Grill on Main Street in Daytona. The Seminole Hard Rock Roadhouse will feature 16 guitars customized by some of the motorcycle industries most recognized talent. It is just another example of how the Seminole Hard Rock Roadhouse has managed to tie together rock-n-roll and motorcycle which naturally go together. In addition to all the custom guitars, the Roadhouse will also feature custom bikes, an exhibit of photography, including pictures by Michael Lichter and Josh Kurpius. The main stage will feature nightly live music from Bike Week favorites Rebel Son and DB Bryant, as well a special one night appearance of Confederate Railroad on Wednesday March 4th.
The Hard Rock Fender guitars on display will be customized by:
Ami James Love Hate Choppers
Athena "Chickie" Ransom Vagabond Choppers
Bill Dodge Bling's Cycle
Billy Lane Chopper Inc.
Christian Clayton Sucker Punch Sally's
Dave Perewitz Perewitz Cycle Fabrication
Eddie Trotta Thunder Cycle Design
Keino Sasaki Keino Cycles
Pat Patterson Led Sled Customs
Paul Cox Paul Cox Industries
Paul Wideman Bare Knuckle Choppers
Russell Mitchell Exile Cycles
Shelly Rossmeyer Shelly Rossmeyer Performance Motorcycles
Steve Broyles Stevensons Cycle
Taber Nash Nash Motorcycles
The Seminole Hard Rock Roadhouse wouldn't be complete without top name custom bike builders and their bikes. Christian Clayton of Sucker Punch Sally's will be showing his Hard Rock Bike. In addition Clayton has teamed up with Ami James of Miami Ink to produce a limited amount of Love Hate Choppers. The two prototype production models, "Love" and "Hate" will be making their first consumer debut only at the Seminole Hard Rock Roadhouse.
As always, the Seminole Hard Rock Roadhouse has added some fresh features to its lineup. New this year are the following events:
· Cycle Source Magazine's - Next Generation Night - Tuesday March 3rd - Watch out because the motorcycle industries next generation of builders are taking over the Doghouse and are determined to have a good time. Be there to party with the Limp Nickie builders, check out their bikes, and then be available to answer questions and do shots with you. They will be bringing their customized Fender Guitars to display at the Seminole Hard Rock Roadhouse and will most likely close the place down.
· Russell Mitchell's EXILE CYCLES Tattoo Contest -Tuesday March 3rd - It wouldn't be Daytona bike week at the Seminole Hard Rock Roadhouse without a Tattoo contest hosted by Russell Mitchell of EXILE Cycles. Judging and prizes by the Limp Nickie builders and Cycle Source Magazine. Don't miss the best tattoo contest in Daytona where contestants bare it all and the judges pull out all the stops.
· The Horse Backstreet Choppers and Confederate Railroad - Wednesday March 4th -The Seminole Hard Rock main stage will feature the musical talent of Confederate Railroad while the VIP Dog Pound gets overrun with Horse Back Street Chopper magazine staff and friends.
· Third Biker Fusion Event - Thursday March 5th - Hosted by Shelly Rossmeyer, Ami James, Billy Lane and Christian Clayton, this is a chance for the general public to mix with the industry elite for a great cause. All proceeds go to Soldier's Angels and there will be a live auction, featuring Hard Rock Fender Custom Guitars, bikini contest, and a limited amount of admission tickets sold to the general public for a $25 donation. It is always a good time and even better when we see the outpouring of support for our soldiers serving overseas.
· Party with Love Hate Choppers - Friday March 6th - Hosted by Ami James and Christian Clayton this night is sure to be a party when the Love Hate Choppers crew takes over the Doghouse. Ami will be available for a limited time to sign autographs then it's time to party in the VIP Dog Pound upstairs.
"Daytona is always a great time. We have taken it to a new level this year and people will get to see a whole new set-up and energy," said Carrie Repp, producer of the Hard Rock Roadhouse and owner of R&R Promotions. "We'll still host the industry's biggest names and hottest bikes, but most importantly, our benefit events will give the entire biker community a chance to come together to support our troops."
About the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
The Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, the title sponsor of the Roadhouse, is a destination where rock n' rollers from across the nation can realize their rock n' roll dreams. The 86-acre resort in Hollywood, Florida, located between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale, is pure paradise. It features a colossal 130,000 square foot casino, a lush 4-acre lagoon tropical pool area, a legendary Hard Rock Café, a sensational European-style spa and fitness center, and the famous Hard Rock Live concert hall. Seminole Paradise, South Florida's newest entertainment destination for savvy shopping, delicious dining and explosive entertainment offers a little something for everyone, both day and night. Other sponsors include Doghouse Bar & Grill, Keyboard Carriage, Wild Turkey, and American Honey.
About The Dog House Bar and Grill
Dog House Bar Daytona is an eating, meeting, drinking party spot that welcomes all bikers. Located on the middle of Main Street, the Doghouse is the #1 party spot in Daytona for the young and young at heart bikers of all ages and features the Seminole Hard Rock Roadhouse, Hawg Wild bartenders, and non-stop good times. The Doghouse Group owns bars in Daytona, Tampa, Gainesville, FL and St. Petersburg, FL, Myrtle Beach SC, and Fayetteville, NC. www.Doghousegroup.com
About R&R Promotions
Carrie Repp is the strategic owner of R&R Promotions, a multifaceted "live marketing" special events and promotions company with experience in nearly every area of event development, promotion and production. R&R's approach is visionary yet realistic, whether it be a corporate-sponsored event, motorcycle rally, high-end private affair, successful fund-raiser or a national promotion. www.RRpromotion.com.