2009 Suzuki Gladius by L-R-G Clothing Co. & Nick Anglada Originals Debuts at Cycle World International Motorcycle Show in Chicago
American Suzuki Motor Corporation in cooperation with Lifted Research Group and Nick Anglada Originals will unveil the 2009 L-R-G Suzuki Gladius at the Cycle World International Motorcycle Show in Chicago on Saturday, February 7, at 10 a.m.
This is the second installment of an amazing collaboration between American Suzuki, L-R-G and Nick Anglada to build truly unique 2009 Suzuki Gladius featuring the unmistakable design style of Lifted Research Group and the amazing craftsmanship of Nick Anglada.
Nick Anglada Originals have taken an incredible L-R-G design concept and turned the new Suzuki Gladius into an aggressive and stylish Hypermoto inspired machine built to tackle everything from unrelenting urban streets to a sporty canyon ride through the mountains.
The 2009 L-R-G Suzuki Gladius built by Nick Anglada Originals features:
· Excel Supermoto wheels 17x3.5 front 17x5 rear
· RM-Z450 front end
· C & S customs swingarm
· RG3 RM-Z450 Triple Clamp assembly with modified stem
· Renthal Fat Bars
· Leo Vince High Mount SV650 exhaust
· Beringer Supermoto brake set up. six piston caliper with cast iron rotor
· Beringer clutch lever and mount
· Galfer brake lines
· Vortex fully adjustable rearsets
· Vortex billet gas cap
· Custom seat by KSK Kustom Seats Kreations
· 08 GSXR-1000 tail light
· Custom fabricated tail section
· Paint and body work done by Jason Gray Customs. www.jasongraycustoms.com
The 2009 L-R-G Gladius is the first customized Suzuki Gladius to be unveiled and follows in the footsteps of the amazing L-R-G Hayabusa that debuted in 2008.
The Cycle World International Motorcycle Shows® presented by Toyota is the world’s largest motorcycle show series. For more information, call 800/331-5706 or visit motorcycleshows.com.