While being a fun party game, there’s no need to rip your sleeves off with the Honcho. The Honcho combines the best features of a leather jacket with a traditional denim riders vest. “While the Honcho will make you want to party, it will also keep you warm when it’s cold and stylish when the weather heats up,” says Roland Sands.
Like all Roland Sands Designs offerings, function went into the gear before the RSD name ever went on it. Zip-off sleeves bring dual-purpose function to this contemporary classic. “The Honcho brings a certain amount of class and versatility to your ride as well as the after party,” says Sands. “The Honcho fits in at your local dive bar and could get you through a night of punk rock music as well as a twisty canyon road.”
The usual RSD attention to detail means flex gussets in the back for ease of motion; rotated, pre-curved sleeves, a slight dropped back length and relaxed collar opening. “The Honcho is good on the bike and comfortably casual when you are out of the saddle.”
The supple leather sleeves are “Blackstone” top grain cowhide (.8mm-.9mm thickness). When the weather warms the sleeves zip-off up via quality YKK zippers. Another example of the workmanship and attention to detail that went into the Honcho are the zip-close cuffs on the sleeves.
The dark indigo denim body is 100% cotton. The waxed cotton vest is water repellent with button front closure and patch pockets on the chest and a quilted satin liner for comfort. Adjustable waist tabs help tailor the fit as well.
- Water repellent denim body
- “Blackstone” supple top grain cowhide (.8mm-.9mm thickness) zip-off sleeves
- Performance riding fit with rotated, pre-curved sleeves, slightly dropped back length and relaxed collar opening
- Denim style button front closure and chest patch pockets
- Back flex gussets
- Adjustable waist tabs and zip close cuffs
- Quilted satin poly lining and soft lined electronics security pocketĚ
- Color: Indigo with black sleeves
- Sizes: S – 3XL
US MSRP: $380