Who, what, when, and why:
* 3D Customs, a relatively new company, came up from the roots of the surf industry in the last 20 years
* Steve Parker (owner) has used his trade to make way for the Future of Custom.
* The concept is any 3 dimensional design for the enthusiast that needs to stand out from the crowd. Someone who takes pride in having the latest, greatest for their bike. Think Air Brushing that you can feel the details.
* We originally carved simple designs, but have started carving very complex, very detailed work.
* We started customizing bikes 4 years ago by putting 3D flames on a fender we were repairing for a friend after an accident.
* We do it for the love of the unique. We take great pride in doing something very non-main stream, very detailed designs that are not available on the market today.
At 3 D Customs our Modo is “If It’s Not Almost Impossible- It’s Not Custom”.
We can 3D any part of your bike, the frame, the tank, any fairings (plastic or metal), fenders, wind screens, we can make custom dash boards for your interment panel, do custom light applications, and we can even chrome our 3D. We are even working on 3D exhaust pipes, completely chromeable. Our 3D is no stick on decal that can be scratched off or fade. You could hit our graphics with a hammer(and we have) with the force that would most certainly dent any metal part on your bike, and do no damage to the graphic detail.
3D Customs vision is to open every ones eyes to our vision of the next step in complete customization. 3 Dimension! Below are a few examples of our work, visit our website for more details...www.3dcustoms.com